Thursday 22 December 2011

Book Crossing??

                                          
                                 

My happy place is library where I can borrow books and read it at home. There is a lot of books I choose :) Sometimes I need more time to read, and I must pay for  the penalty huhu.


Now, in my busy life, there is no much time to read. I do not go to the library for ages haha. One day, I accidentally come to this Book Crossing Hey, we can exchange book huh! I am really impress haha.


So, I join this cool site just for free, and it is so simple! I eagerly searching my favorite book - Chalet School and there a lot of Chalet School book! Oh My God! My eyes wide open. Hehe


I hope I will read this Chalet School Books through BookCrossing.com. Wish me luck, friends ^_^


                                          

No comments:

Please read :)

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...